Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Rest of Wednesday

After we returned from our excursion, we still had some time before we had to be on the ship. There was a little plaza area with shops and places to eat. We walked through it and bought a few souvenirs. Then to get back to the ship we had to take these little shuttles.

Here is a picture of one. Another one. There were also lots of military personnel with very big guys all around too. I don’t have a picture of them.

A close up of the side of the ship. At sail away I decided to go up on deck and take some pictures.

Mazatlan as we leave. The tug boat guiding us A peninsula Close up The city Another one
Lots of sailboats out Me trying to be artistic
We then got ready for dinner. I didn’t feel like getting really dressed up, so I went a bit more casual. Here I am in the atrium waiting for dinner. Some pictures of the Atruim After dinner we went to the show “I got the music” I enjoyed the show. After that we caught the end of Steve Moris’ show on our way to the 3rd heat of Pop Star.
We were kind of tired so we called it a night early. Cabo was the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment