Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Tease

I have been home from my amazing trip for a week now and in many way is feels so surreal. I saw so much, had unbelievable experiences, and visited such diverse places it is overwhelming. Not to mention the almost 2000 pictures that together we took. (Half of which I am still waiting for.) So it is going to take time, for me to go through all the pictures, stories, and experiences and then be able to share them with you. Plus I need to finish the last day of the Mexican trip (I am working on it as we speak.)

But I thought I would share a bit of a teaser….

We started our trip in London – Venice was next – Then Rome – After a couple days there we got on the Grand Princess in Civitavecchia. It only took me the whole cruise to learn how to say that.

Our first port day was the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii – this is Pompeii with Mt.Vesuvius in the background. Next was Athens – we got caught in thunderstorms and were soaked – this is the drowned rat look. Kusadasi was next – we toured the ancient city of Ephesus – it was a moving experience. Istanbul – a city scanning two continents, this picture is taken from the Asian side looking over towards the European side – the bridge connects the two. Mykonos – a beautiful island – and my chance to walk in the Mediterranean. Oh and we can not forget Egypt – climbing on a pyramid The Alexandria Library – a modern marvel in an ancient city. Of course there was all the fun on the ship.

The whole story….COMING SOON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment